SU-EULA / Single-User End User License Agreement for fonts created by Thomas E. Harvey
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT, by downloading and/or installing Thomas E. Harvey font software you agree to the following terms:
Date of inception of license:
Exceptions to terms of this license (if any):
1. This license is only for the benefit of the user authorized under this license, or his legal successors or assigns. Authorized user is permitted to install and use the font software on five computers used by the same individual. (For example, a desktop computer, a laptop, a notebook and two other such devices.) These computers can be connected to any number of output devices, such as laser printers, ink jet printers, an image setter or a film recorder. The font software may be downloaded to the memory (hard disk or RAM) of the output devices that are customarily used by you for the purposes of having such font software remain resident in the output devices. If you need to install the font software on more than the authorized computers permitted by this license, or if more users need to use the font software, you are required to purchase additional licenses. If you cannot or do not agree to the terms of this license, destroy the operational value of the software by deleting it from your hard drive, RAM, and any removable storage media..
2. The font software and the designs embodied therein are the exclusive property of Thomas E. Harvey. This non-exclusive, revocable license grants you certain limited rights to use the font software only and no permanent or ownership rights are granted herein. All right, title and interest in and to the font software, the designs of the fonts embodied therein together with the copyrights, trademarks, trade names and service marks associated with the font software remain the exclusive property of Thomas E. Harvey.
3. Except as may be otherwise expressly permitted herein or by a separate written agreement, you may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the Thomas E. Harvey font software or the designs embodied therein. You are permitted to make only those reasonable number back-up copies suitable to your usage. Thomas E. Harvey font software and its documentation may not be sub-licensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person or business. This includes the re-distribution of the font as a usable font within another software package.
4. You are permitted to convert the font(s) to outline or bitmap images for the purposes of publishing electronic documents or any other form that reasonably retains the character and design of the font.
5. If you are acting for the benefit of a third party and the font software or a copy thereof will be transmitted to the client or third party, the purchase of a license for your client is required. Only one license is required, provided that you, as agent for the client, do not also use the font for your own purposes. Depending upon how the font software will be used, an additional license upgrade and/or the purchase of a separate license may then be required.
6. The embedding of Thomas E. Harvey font software in PDF documents or in Flash documents is allowed provided that the end-user extraction of the fonts is prohibited and unavailable.
7. Thomas E. Harvey font software is protected under domestic and international trademark, copyright and industrial design law. You may, but are not required to identify Thomas E. Harvey fonts and ownership in any design or production credits.
8. Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law or equity, you agree to immediately remove all traces of the font, discontinue usage in any form and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control.
9. You may transfer the Font Software to another party provided that the new licensee agrees, in writing, to be bound by this license and you destroy all copies of the Font Software immediately upon transfer of the Font Software. The new licensee must transmit a copy of their Agreement to Thomas E. Harvey.
10. Thomas E. Harvey makes no warranties, express or implied, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. The font sofware was not manufactured for use in manufacturing control devices or navigation devices or in circumstances that could result in environmental damage or personal injury. Without limiting the foregoing, Thomas E. Harvey shall in no event be liable to the licensed user or any other third party for any defect, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use of inability to use the product even if notified in advance. Under no circumstances shall Thomas E. Harvey's liability exceed the replacement cost of the software. Under no circumstances shall Thomas E. Harvey’s liability exceed the substitution or the replacement cost of the font software, whichever is less and at the sole discretion of Thomas E. Harvey. The terms of this Agreement are contractual in nature.
The Thomas E. Harvey Font Software License Agreement is subject to United States Law and other countries by international agreement. By downloading, installing, and using the fonts under this license, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license Agreement.
Typically the date of payment
Name/entity provided by purchaser of license
Purchase price of the license
Special situations; not needed in most cases
Multi-user licenses are very similar with similar rights and limitations applied to multiple licensed users.
If you'd like to see a multi-user license, please write to me and specify your required users number at
(If you copy that address, don't forget to delete the space before the @ - which stops spambot web crawlers from harvesting the email address.)